Do you work with clients at workshops? Show them how it will look so that they can imagine themselves there.
You know your content is a bit stale. You believe that livening it up would give you more of a presence. You realise having better visual content would increase your opportunities to get your messages out there, buuut……
How do you know that investing in professional images* will pay off?
If you’ve already read 3 ways to more clients with Personal Branding Photography and know how to interview a photographer to find out if they’re the best fit for you (how to test your Personal Branding Photographer!) then read on to get a feel for how to maximise the return on your investment.
Your photographer needs to get under the skin of your business…
….if you want the process to result in anything more than nice pictures, which of course you do!
I do this by asking you questions so I can understand how to help you. They will be along the lines of:
- What do you want your potential clients to think and feel about you/your business?
- My degree is in Psychology and my background is sales and marketing – talk to me, I can help you tease out the messages that will bring your brand to life and resonate with your target clients.
- What is unique about you/what makes someone choose you over someone else?
- You didn’t set up your business to offer the same thing in the same way as everyone else, so what makes you different? Let’s make that message really clear.
- How do you work with your clients?
- Face to face? Workshops? Skype? Let’s map them all so we can take your potential clients on a visual journey they can identify with.
- What is the workflow of working with a client?
- If you are designing a website you will want it to have a natural flow that makes sense to your clients, we can mirror (or lead) this process by carefully mapping your clients journey with you and highlighting everything that will help them get to know you and feel they are in safe hands.
- What aspect of your job do you love?
- I mean really love. What about it will make your potential clients identify with you? It may be linked to your USP, it might not.
- What do you want to do more of?
- This is crucial. If you spend most of your time working 1:1 with clients but are at maximum capacity and need to focus on workshops or group work then let’s tell this story – “show what you want to sell”.
We work through these questions and many, many more together. It’s worth having a think about them in advance as it will help you assess where you want to position your business. I help you pull out anything that I think will help you stand out from the crowd and speak to your target client helping you be on the receiving end of the ‘right’ enquiries!
* and it is an investment – both financially and perhaps most importantly, your time!